This is the part of me....

Welcome to my blog.... This is where I share to you of what I think, what I feel, what I dream and what I want you to know about me....

Sunday 1 September 2013

i am that girl....

a girl who love to watch football....
a girl that not shame to admit she didn't know how to play football yet she loves football...

with her dream, with her team, she dare to dream, she dare to try whatever risks to be at the Old Trafford one day...

she learn to make friend with boys and girls, she learn to know the haters.... haters??? she never knew how does it feel when someone hates you so much.... LOL, not all peoples are MU fans, some people hates MU, and MU fans.. here, she feel the HATE... but it doesn't matter.... she LOVES MU...

she want to tell the whole world she is MU fan... forever until her last breath her life is for Manchester United...

one day Old Trafford, one day..... i am not regret every single things happen to me all this while, being your fan, forever Manchester United...

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED, 
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED,
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED,
AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment