This is the part of me....

Welcome to my blog.... This is where I share to you of what I think, what I feel, what I dream and what I want you to know about me....

Friday 16 November 2012

jangan tinggal daku oh...

LOL...

introduced me to the football world, i don't give a damn..


it is my choice...


i love manchester united but that guy i admired, i try to love his team FCB...


it does not last longer, when suddenly i fall in love with FCB and i became Lionel Messi fan... (that guy i don't care where the hell he goes?)


it is a sweet revenge to Cristiano Ronaldo who left MU for Real Madrid.. DAMN!!!


we(MU) lost our championship title at that season... we try so hard to to become a champion again without him, and it is not easy...


one day Old Trafford, one day Camp Nou, i come to you....


but now i have to do something else.....


i promise one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment