This is the part of me....

Welcome to my blog.... This is where I share to you of what I think, what I feel, what I dream and what I want you to know about me....

Thursday 8 November 2012

i don't care at all...

to be honest i am single and available...
to be true i am not ready to fall in love and i don't want to risk my future only for one reason---> LOVE

i have a lot of thing to do.. busy with my life as a student of civil engineering... i aim to graduate in 4 years... and wish to pursue my Master in UK.. Plus, i am crazy over football... talk about my team Manchester United, i want to meet the squad one day...


well, that is me... i have nothing special.. ordinary girl, like to watch football. i can be a good friend... i can be too fanatic towards my team..


this friend of mine searching for a great candidate to assign them to be my boyfriend... (seriously, she shortlisted the guy to 2 categories 1. MU fan 2. awesome football player)... actually i do ask her to find a guy with that characteristics, but i am not serious, i'm just kidding!


"have you been couple with any guys?"

to be honest, NEVER! oh c'mon,i have no time!!! (i don't lie)
what is important to you?
i really loves study, that's all.. i love my family friends and Manchester United...

okay...


i am sucks of everything!


oh i love food too!! oh my goodness, my mom's cooks is just awesome... 


speechless dear... i have no heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment