This is the part of me....

Welcome to my blog.... This is where I share to you of what I think, what I feel, what I dream and what I want you to know about me....

Sunday 21 October 2012

pppfffttttttt...




i've told my friend, i can't live without watching and enjoying any game of my favorite team....
and it is true..
when i missed any one exciting game, i feel miserable...

 i almost forgot yesterday is the day... i eat my McChicken and enjoying being lost in Kuching town.. we almost reach the Kuching port... hahahaha.. oohhh i bought a pair of shoes, RED in colour and it is AWESOME!





when i reached my college, i felt tired and the same time i force myself to switched on my lappy and watched MU match on live streaming... unfortunately, the wifi line in the room was SUCKSSS!!!. so, with the broken heart, i slept.....

today i watch the highlight and here we go..... astonishing game yesterday and i am not watching it!

and i start to feel regret.... and if i could turn back the time, i would like to have my A-Level and go to UK.. then, i will be so near to Old Trafford.....


ehhh... nope nope... i'll pursue my Master Degree in UK one day... please.. i pray so hard.. at least any where in England... my dream to go to MU stadium... and meet the players....

WAYNE ROONEY!!!! maybe i will not have the chance to meet Robin van Persie but as long as he is MU player, i promise to watch him play for MU...

it takes time... nobody can achieve their dreams in a short time... it needs a lot of efforts... so that what i am doing.... now, i must start the dream... to be a successful engineer and go to OT one day..... Amen~




No comments:

Post a Comment